- Trying to pass your Series 7 exam is hard enough without the difficulties of finding the individual help you need to pass it.
- Classroom settings where you're just one of many faces will
only get you canned material and little individual help.
- Virtual classrooms held over the internet are robotic, pre-programmed
material that do not address your particular needs and difficulties.
- Even over-the-telephone tutoring is out of touch, impersonal
and doesn't allow a tutor to get to know the real you, or allow you to assess the qualifications of the person you're talking to.
- Let's face it: passing the Series 7 is too important to risk on a preparation strategy that will provide no real help in achieving your objectives.
- Only professional tutoring - face-to-face and one-on-one - can
answer your questions, determine your weaknesses and strengths
and tailor the course of study to your individual needs.